Old August 31st 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bernard Peters Bernard Peters is offline

Default ObaMao and McCain - Republican't wants to start WW3

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:30:26 -0700, saltyfishsauce wrote:

(...) it is time for a sober— if not grim— assessment of where we are.

So, kill them before they kill us?
but, I suppose you want to make abortion illegal too?

Make up your minds!

Republican't - the Hypocritical Killer Christian party!

(would it make the decision easier if baby fetuses could be rendered into
oil?)