Old September 1st 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Cuba and the Cuban People -50 Years of Suffering- Great Stormof Hurricane Fidel & Castrotrophe of Communist Rule

On Aug 31, 7:44*am, Billy Burpelson wrote:
m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

I find it strange that you find the possible deaths and destruction in
Cuba to be somehow funny. Did you laugh your face off during the
disaster in New Orleans? Did you lose any family members there?

* Actually, if you really must know...I was there, working with the
airlifts.

So, Cubans are somehow not as valuable as human beings?

D Peter Maus wrote:
* Grow up.

Interesting that you say -he- should 'grow up'.

-You- were the one that made the original 'humorous' statement
ridiculing the Cubans.

Cuba and the Cuban People have suffered for 49 Years
under the Great Storm of Hurricane Fidel and for the
Castrotrophe of Communist Rule.

great lord obama 'the anointed one'
http://www.islamcrunch.com/images/2d...Obama_July.jpg
set the cuban people free ~ RHF