Old July 22nd 03, 10:35 AM
Martin, VK2UMJ

"W7TI" wrote in message
On 22 Jul 2003 00:10:59 GMT, (ScottnDess) wrote:

I already said i was sorry. What else do you want me to do?

You just don't get it do you?

Nobody wants your apology. I/we want you to learn proper English. The
rules of English exist for a reason - to facilitate communication.

I'm probably wasting my time with this, but it annoys me no end to see
someone who has some potential throw it away with such rotten grammar.

Enough said, I'm through. Do it or not, your choice.

--
Bill, W7TI

Did I miss something here? I thought this was the
'rec.radio.amateur.homebrew' newsgroup, and not the
'rec.strictly.correct.grammar&spelling' group.

Are we really so damn petty that we must carry on like spoilt little brats
just because his spelling or grammar is not perfect? Is that what our hobby
is all about? No wonder amateur radio is dying out.

Get a damn life! Yes, OK, his spelling and grammar was annoying, but so is
more than half of the people who post to newsgroups. I don't recall
absolutely correct spelling & grammar being a mandatory requirement for
entry to internet newsgroups, or amateur radio for that matter. And what
the hell has his resume got to do with a posting in a newsgroup? I wasn't
aware that he WAS applying for a job here!

Grow up, please, and get a life outside your office of divine intervention!

73's and very best wishes

Martin, VK2UMJ

PS - I sincerely hope my spelling and grammar met the high standards of this
newsgroup............

or, should that be: i sinserley hope me speling and gramar are good enuf
for ya news group, mate....