Old September 2nd 08, 05:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Jeffrey D Angus Jeffrey D Angus is offline

Default Vintage Radio+Phono for juanrodman

juanrodman wrote (in RAR+P):
I have a vintage Zenith radio/phonograph for which I need a
replacement phono arm. Searched high and low but I can't identify the
model number of this console unit. Can anyone help? I'm in SoCal.
Thanks!

Juan sent me the pictures to post here for him.
This has to be one of the stranger Zenith's I've seen.

Jeff

Attached Thumbnails
Vintage Radio+Phono for juanrodman-zenith-2.jpg  Vintage Radio+Phono for juanrodman-zenith-1.jpg