Old September 2nd 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : President for Life Barack Hussein Obama II -call-off-your-Anti-Everything Rioters

President for Life Barack Hussein Obama II -call-off-your-
Anti-Everything Rioters {Peaceful Protesters}
http://www.insidebayarea.com/dailyre...783?source=rss
Obama Must Our Cities Burn To Get You Elected ?
Riotors -aka- Democrat Party Agents {Peaceful Protesters}
* Harassed RNC Delegates
* Smashed Windows
* Slashed Car Tires
* Threw Bottles Rocks etc
* Involved in Violent Activities against People and Property
* Claiming to be Anarchists like the Weatherunderground
* Rioters clad in Black, Gas Masks, Hoods, Bandanas
* Wreaking Havoc by Damaging Downtown Property
* Sprayed RNC Delegates with a toxic substance that burned

Once again President for Life Barack Hussein Obama II
call-off your Anti-Everthing Rioters STOP Promoting FEAR
That Our Cities Will Burn -IF- Your Are Not Elected

Rioters for Obama in the Streets Attacking Police :
Dozens Are Arrested After Violence Clashes
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/02/us...rotest.html?em

Rioters Battle It Out with Police at GOP Convention
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,3962200.story
* The Minnesota National Guard had to be called-in
to Help the Police to Keep Order in the Streets.
To STOP Breaking Windows in Police Cars,
Smashing Windows in Downtown Stores, and
Throwing Rocks and other Debris at Officers.

NOTE - The Liberal Media calls these RIOTERS "Peaceful Protesters".

The Left-Wing Media will be promoting the Idea that
Voting for Obama is the only way to keep our Cities
from Burning on the 5 Nov 2008.

The Fear of an Obama 'loss' is being used to Force Voters
to Vote Obama-or-Else see many of the USA's City Burning.

get over white angst and vote for obama
-or- our cities will burn ~ RHF