Old September 3rd 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : President for Life Barack Hussein Obama II -call-off-your-Anti-Everything Rioters

On Sep 2, 6:35*pm, John Barnard wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - President for Life Barack Hussein Obama II -call-off-your-
- - Anti-Everything Rioters {Peaceful Protesters}
- - http://www.insidebayarea.com/dailyre...0358783?source....
- - Obama Must Our Cities Burn To Get You Elected ?
- - Riotors -aka- Democrat Party Agents {Peaceful Protesters}
- - * Harassed RNC Delegates
- - * Smashed Windows
- - * Slashed Car Tires
- - * Threw Bottles Rocks etc
- - * Involved in Violent Activities against People and Property
- - * Claiming to be Anarchists like the Weatherunderground
- - * Rioters clad in Black, Gas Masks, Hoods, Bandanas
- - * Wreaking Havoc by Damaging Downtown Property
- - * Sprayed RNC Delegates with a toxic substance that burned
- -
- - Once again President for Life Barack Hussein Obama II
- - call-off your Anti-Everthing Rioters STOP Promoting FEAR
- - That Our Cities Will Burn -IF- Your Are Not Elected
- -
- - Rioters for Obama in the Streets Attacking Police :
- - Dozens Are Arrested After Violence Clashes
- - http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/02/us...rotest.html?em
- -
- - Rioters Battle It Out with Police at GOP Convention
- - http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...08sep02,0,3962....
- - * The Minnesota National Guard had to be called-in
- - to Help the Police to Keep Order in the Streets.
- - To STOP Breaking Windows in Police Cars,
- - Smashing Windows in Downtown Stores, and
- - Throwing Rocks and other Debris at Officers.
- -
- - NOTE - The Liberal Media calls these RIOTERS "Peaceful
Protesters".
- -
- - The Left-Wing Media will be promoting the Idea that
- - Voting for Obama is the only way to keep our Cities
- - from Burning on the 5 Nov 2008.
- -
- - The Fear of an Obama 'loss' is being used to Force Voters
- - to Vote Obama-or-Else see many of the USA's City Burning.
- -
- - get over white angst and vote for obama
- - -or- our cities will burn ~ RHF
- - *.

- You really need to smell the coffee and not the turpentine!
-
- JB

JB - As long as it is Fair Trade Coffee ~ RHF
http://www.globalexchange.org/campai...rtrade/coffee/
http://www.transfairusa.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_trade