Old September 3rd 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Burpelson[_2_] Billy Burpelson[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Nikola Tesla.The Forgotten Wizard.

D Peter Maus wrote:
Billy Burpelson wrote:

"D Peter Maus" wrote in message
m II wrote:
wrote:

Happy Birthday, Nikola Tesla.

I hope Edison and Westinghouse are turning in their graves. They both
screwed Tesla out of Billions.

mike

So did Marconi.

Frank Dresser wrote:

Did Tesla have any particular interest in radio?

Nah...he was just the inventor of radio, that's all. See below.

This Supreme Court ruling came out shortly after Tesla's death. The
case was Tesla vs Marconi (and thus m II's reference above to Marconi)...

Actually, Billy, that one was mine.

Right you are! You'll notice that your name is included in my posting. I
cut and pasted to the wrong place. My humblest apologies to you and Mr.
Dresser... ;-)

From Wikipedia:

In 1943, the Supreme Court of the United States credited him [Tesla]
as being the inventor of the radio.