Old September 3rd 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Radio St. Helena Day 08.

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

[snip]

the flash-sheet has been good the last few weeks. i never thought
about the HTML. your right. BTW, did you submit your name for
that list the club was sending to the station for missing qsl's?
of all people, i figured you would have been in the first mailing.
I got an email off to St. Helena this morning about the reception report and whether or not it
was received and if a QSL (verie, for those in Glendale) had been sent.

After an email exchange, Laura Lawrence, current Station Mgr. (who leaves the post on Friday) has
told m that she'll be sending me the QSL (verie, for those in Glendale)

She did indicate that for some reason, a lot of reports from the USA seem to have gotten lost in
the post.

Just got another email from Laura stating that the card will be out next week on the RMS St. Helena.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

great. i just saw the post Rich put up about her leaving.
i think i'll send another check to the station. can't wait
to catch them again. how's conditions out you way today?
can't get squat here in w. pa. today. i'm in the middle
of moving one of the long wires in a more southern direction.
see if i can't pull a little more Latin in here.

Drifter...