Old September 3rd 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_10_] dxAce[_10_] is offline

Default Radio St. Helena Day 08.

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

I got an email off to St. Helena this morning about the reception
report
and whether or not it
was received and if a QSL (verie, for those in Glendale) had been sent.

You are such a moron.

You are such a fraud, 'Eduardo'. Now go pretend to own something, boy.

So, you are saying that MW DXers do not call their verifications of
reception "veries" despite overwhelming evidence from all quarters that we
do?

What I'm saying is that you are such a fraud, 'Eduardo'. Please, try to follow
along, boy.