Old November 13th 03, 04:21 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

Why bother, Yuri? Roy proved your predictions to be right on. His physically
small inductance had almost exactly an 18 degree effect just as you
predicted.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

I want to see how well can we track modeling, and what is the proper way to
model the inductors and "force" the Eznec et al to tell the truth?

Back to the behavior of coils and RF current distribution, isn't the same thing
happening in a PI tank of amplifiers? At one end we have hi impedance (tube
side) low current, at the antenna end we have low impedance high current?
Another case when current across the coil CAN be different?

Yuri, K3BU.us