Old September 4th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] saltyfishsauce@gmail.com is offline

Default Palin's Church May Have Shaped Controversial Worldview

On Sep 3, 5:14*pm, Dave wrote:

We could buy off our perceived enemies for pennies on the dollar. *War is
a mechanism to give your money to the Carlisle Group. *Nothing more. *No
lofty ideals, just plain old fashioned fleecing of the Americaan people. *
If we didn't have the terrorists we'd have to invent them.

The above is straight out of Marxist kook Noam Chomsky's books
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1232