Old September 5th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default THE WEAK FORCE AND THE C.E.R.N. EXPERIMENT

Art Unwin wrote:
In Switzerland on the 10th of this month they are going to project a
particle thru the Earths crust at the speed of light. The particle
that they are projecting comes from outer space.

Well actually they are going project 2 locally generated proton beams
around a giant circle at 99.99% the speed of light so that they
collide.

But don't let easily verifiable facts get in your way.

So what does this
have to do with antennas?

Nothing.

Low energy particles are in abundance on Earth as they are in space

Actually, high energy particles are in abundance on Earth as they
are in space, they are called cosmic rays, but again don't let easily
verifiable facts get in your way.

but they obtain their own magnetic field as they enter the earths
arbitrary field and settle on such things as antennas made from a
diamagnetic material!

And thus we have completed our journey to la-la land.

Hope you enjoyed the trip.

snip remaining babble

--
Jim Pennino