Old September 5th 08, 05:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default THE WEAK FORCE AND THE C.E.R.N. EXPERIMENT

On Sep 4, 9:45*pm, wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
In Switzerland on the 10th of this month they are going to project a
particle thru the Earths crust at the speed of light. The particle
that they are projecting comes from outer space.

Well actually they are going project 2 locally generated proton beams
around a giant circle at 99.99% the speed of light so that they
collide.

But don't let easily verifiable facts get in your way.

So what does this
have to do with antennas?

Nothing.

Low energy particles are in abundance on Earth as they are in space

Actually, high energy particles are in abundance on Earth as they
are in space, they are called cosmic rays, but again don't let easily
verifiable facts get in your way.

but they obtain their own magnetic field as they enter the earths
arbitrary field and settle on such things as antennas made from a
diamagnetic material!

And thus we have completed our journey to la-la land.

Hope you enjoyed the trip.

snip remaining babble

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

When one referes to Cosmic rays it really shows that he is uninformed.
Informed people would call it an accumullation of particles that
continually bombard
our earth some of which release their energy when collisions occur
with the earths magnetic field.
Such particles are usually clumps bounded together by the force of
colour that is released in the form of an Aurora
where some speculate it is that that feeds energy to the weather
clouds of Earth that provides time varying magnetic fields
which can create tornadoes as a form of eddy current. Those that
bombard or float thru the earth's boundary are in single particle form
and rest on surfaces that will not absorb them into their overall
atomic pattern. Since the earth is more than 95% diagmatic they can
really settle anywhere.
It is these particles that I am refering to and that is not babble
unless you can prove otherwise. These same particles cannot radiate in
space under their own means but only when under the earth's
gravitational influence and where the anti gravity forces become a
reality.(Newton's law in action)
If you are not aware of the particular experiment that I was referring
to then your posting was intended to cause anger because of the
absence
of anything that could be seen as adding to a conversation in a polite
manner.
Art Unwin