Old September 5th 08, 06:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default THE WEAK FORCE AND THE C.E.R.N. EXPERIMENT

Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 4, 11:05?pm, wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 4, 9:45?pm, wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
In Switzerland on the 10th of this month they are going to project a
particle thru the Earths crust at the speed of light. The particle
that they are projecting comes from outer space.

Well actually they are going project 2 locally generated proton beams
around a giant circle at 99.99% the speed of light so that they
collide.

But don't let easily verifiable facts get in your way.

So what does this
have to do with antennas?

Nothing.

Low energy particles are in abundance on Earth as they are in space

Actually, high energy particles are in abundance on Earth as they
are in space, they are called cosmic rays, but again don't let easily
verifiable facts get in your way.

but they obtain their own magnetic field as they enter the earths
arbitrary field and settle on such things as antennas made from a
diamagnetic material!

And thus we have completed our journey to la-la land.

Hope you enjoyed the trip.

snip remaining babble

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

My understanding was that the experiment that I described was the
initiating test where the collider experiment
was going to start around November. So If I am behind in the facts,
and I may be, you are surely aware that one of the tests is as I
described !

Wrong, everything goes around in a circle in a vacuum.

There never was a plan to do anything else.

Nothing is going into the Earth's crust.

Either way the search is for info on the ?leptons and their bye
products such as Neutrinos which I have stated before can well be the
same particle involved with radiatiation.

Wrong, the search is for information on the collision of large hadrons
which are composed of quarks, not leptons, and specifically to see if
the Higgs boson is produced in the collision.

This would be a step in the search for a so called Grand Unified
Theory which would unify electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force,
and the weak nuclear force, leaving out only gravity.

Neutrinos are leptons, not a by product of leptons.

Since you declare your self
so up to date I would like to hear your opinion as to why my
explanation of radiation is incorrect
instead of immittating a reckless smart arse plus ?your interpretation
of the electro-weak force which overides my explanation?

I declare myself able to read and as having stayed awake during physics
classes enough to know there is no such thing as an "electro-weak force".

www.cern.ch

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Oh my!
Leptons are objects of different flavours one of which the neutrino
evolves from.
If I remember correctly there are 4 types of leptons one of which is a
clump of five or more
electrons of which three are of colour form i.e. heavy binding forces
As far as there is no such thing as a electroweak force. The standard
model of physics has four forces of which electro weak
or anti gravity force is one, Einstein spent his whole life looking
for it and it is expected that Higgs field will provide
details. If you want to disagree about the four forces and reduce them
to three then be my guest but it is the weak force
that provides the tilting force on a antenna in equilibrium. I
understand that one sea port have tilted all their antennas to get
improved performance
which is provided by the "weak" force and its presence is verified by
the laws of Maxwell and Newton The experiment I am refering to is the
projection of particles from a near earth surface and where the
particles travel in a straight line at right angles to the center of
the earth where they penetrate the earths surface and emerge some
hundred miles away, the particles being called neutrinos which are low
life radiation particles that escape from the Sun's
arbitrary boundary. They are one of many types of particles that exist
in the Universe some of which are distributed by solar winds.
I would be very interested on what grounds you dismiss the existance
of the "weak" force since all the masters of science include that
force for the attainment of equilibriumaround which all Universal laws
are based around..The weak force does not exist in outer space but
when gravity enters the situation Newtons law states for every action
there is a reactionI Was Faraday,Newton Coloumn,Gauss, Einstein,
Feyman and others all totally in error because of something that YOU
have found?
Why not print your physics fact sheet so that CERN can redirect their
efforts?
Art Unwin......KB9MZ

The people at CERN already know what they are doing and none of it
even comes close to matching all your babbling nonsense.

www.cern.ch

It would take more hours than I care to invest to correct all this
babble.

Try these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lepton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force