Old September 5th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Barnard John Barnard is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II a want-to-be World President

RHF wrote:
On Sep 3, 9:44 pm, John Barnard wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Sep 3, 5:07 pm, John Barnard wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Sep 3, 7:02 am, wrote:
Video taken in June, 2008
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...urch-may-have-
sh_n_123205.html
Speaking before the Pentecostal church, Palin painted the current war
in Iraq as a messianic affair in which the United States could act
out the will of the Lord.
"Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is
right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national
leaders, are sending [U.S. soldiers] out on a task that is from God,"
she exhorted the congregants. "That's what we have to make sure that
we're praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God's
plan."
- " Gods Will Has To Be Done"
-
- This would be one heartbeat away from The Presidency
-
- McCain Wanted a Date!
All Related to . . . Freedom of Speech
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Speech
Palin has little concept of freedom of speech. Anyone who tries to get
books banned and threatens to fire someone who won't comply with that
goal is an enemy of the state.
JB
and the 'other' little freedom . . . Freedom of Religion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Religion
can i get an amen to that . . . ~ RHF
Sarah Palin does have a clear idea of
The Right To Bear Arms
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/200...alinbikini.jpg
-source-
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charlo.../sarah-palin-b...
.
While Barack "Smoking" Obama supports your Right To Inhale
http://thegonzothinktank.files.wordp...ma-smoking.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...a-smoking1.jpg
.
Plus Barack "Snort" Obama supports your Right To Choose
http://www.politicalwhore.com/images/obamacoke.jpg
{the Drug of Your Choice}
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/wp-co...05/obama_smoke...
.

Sarah Palin believes in the right to:

1. Abuse her powers to act as a censor. So much for free speech ....

- 2. Put the country second. Alaska First - Alaska Always.

Any 'Elected' Governor who does not put their
State First is a Fool. The concept is Elected
"Representative" Government. As the Elected
VP she will Put America First.

Once again, you miss the point. She was part of an Alaska secessionist
movement. Try to keep up, if you can.

Barack Hussein Obama II is in his own words a
Global Citizen -ie- Citizen of the World : So why
should any American Citizen vote for a want-to-be
World President.

3. Being for the bridge before she was against it. Squeal little piggy!
4. Make life more difficult for single teen mothers. What's a little
hypocrisy among friends.
5. Be a member of a church which puts Rev. Jeremiah Wright to shame with
its vitriol.

- 6. Be part of a political party that likes its token
representatives.

"Token" Did You Say {Write} TOKEN ?
Sexist -ie- Racist Meaning well understood

Well then Barack Hussein Obama II clearly is
the Democrats Good Luck Charm in 2008.

Crappy attempt at distortion. She's a sorry attempt at try to get some
Clinton supporters to vote Repub. Otherwise, she doesn't have any
credentials to justify being a running mate.

JB

7. Run her car wash business into the ground. Too funny! She mismanaged
a car wash! Think of what would happen is she were the C-I-C!
8. Over-inflate her credentials. A flight stopover in a country IS NOT
the same as visiting/traveling within a country.

So much for being a Washington outsider....

JB