Old September 5th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The "EARS" Electability Index Tells Us the Winners is . . .

On Sep 4, 6:50*pm, John Barnard wrote:
Drifter wrote:
John Barnard wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Sep 3, 7:02 am, wrote:
Video taken in June, 2008

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...urch-may-have-
sh_n_123205.html

Speaking before the Pentecostal church, Palin painted the current war
in Iraq as a messianic affair in which the United States could act
out the will of the Lord.

"Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is
right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national
leaders, are sending [U.S. soldiers] out on a task that is from God,"
she exhorted the congregants. "That's what we have to make sure that
we're praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God's
plan."

- " Gods Will Has To Be Done"
-
- This would be one heartbeat away from The Presidency
-
- McCain Wanted a Date!

All Related to . . . Freedom of Speech
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Speech

Palin has little concept of freedom of speech. Anyone who tries to get
books banned and threatens to fire someone who won't comply with that
goal is an enemy of the state.

JB

JB, this women is a terrible choice for VP. transparent,
light weight. i'm being told the old party hard liners
are ready to string up john-boy. he wanted joe liebermen,
JL could not be trusted. so, the powers that be
on the right side of the aisle are up in the air now as
what can be done. some are saying it's over. this women
has a lot of baggage.

- - and me, i just may vote for mickey mouse this time around.
- - not easy being independent.
- -
- - Drifter...

- I may have to join you with regards to voting for Mickey Mouse.
We're
- destined for an election and the pickings are slim!
-
- JB

Hey Basic on the "EARS" Electability Index :

Mickey Mouse's 'Ears' are Much Much Bigger than
Barack Hussein Obama 2
http://henryjenkins.org/obama%20spock%202.jpg

OBTW - BHO's Ears come from his maternal Grandfather
Stanley Durham -obtw- that granddaddy was 'white' {omg}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Stanley_Dunham.jpg

Barack Hussein Obama 2 'Ears' are Bigger than
John "Smiley" McCain 3

Mickey Wins Ears Up ! - [ The Ears Have It ! ]

remember when you vote for mickey
just say cheese ~ RHF

-ps- in case of hanging chads - just say swiss