Old September 5th 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
ml ml is offline

Default baluns n chokes n stuff

hi

Over the years, I've found it interesting and disturbing even
confusing, that there seems to be so much confusion regarding the
above.

Nothing gets a post responce, like the above topic and boy those
threads quickly grow to large numbers

I always read them trying to learn as well as books on the topics,
i don't pretend to have any formal engineering /scientific
knowledge just enjoy reading what i can

but i ponder why there seems to be so many opposing /contradicting
views on same subjects and topics and i am not referring to just
those here on the news groups

if i get x people in a room ask about baluns or chokes 1/2 say one
thing the other 1/2 say something else

dunno it's strange in all that confusion obviously we all pick
what we interpert and believe to be best but i hate when that happens