Old September 5th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default ieee.org hosts presentation on new technology.

On Sep 5, 12:14*pm, John Smith wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
John Smith wrote:
http://ewh.ieee.org/r1/providence/dlm.htm

Here's another one:

http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/aug08/6609

Two times zero doesn't always equal zero.

;-)

Regards,
JS

--
It is like a nightmare where the public servants are the people which
the police are supposed to protect us from!

John, may I suggest that the term :"zero" represents the extreme of
what can be perceived and not a total
nothingness which cannot exist in science. Thus we can have two
phenomina that cannot be identified
in singular form but becomes identifiable when they act in concert.
Best Regards
Art