Old September 5th 08, 04:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brian Bebeau Brian Bebeau is offline

Default Vintage Radio+Phono for juanrodman

Jeffrey D Angus wrote:
Brian Bebeau wrote:
William Sommerwerck wrote:
I have a gut feeling that the turntable doesn't go with the rest of the
unit. The styles just don't match.

Actually, it does. I have the same radio, I grew up with it. It looks
just like that (unfortunately, it doesn't work anymore, but it used to).

Do you have a correct model number for the radio and phono?

If it had a paper label, it's long gone. The only thing I could find was
"6R087" stamped on the radio chassis. Googling it, this was the first
hit, http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/zenith_...al_ch6c22.html.

That certainly looks like it.