Old September 5th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default ieee.org hosts presentation on new technology.

Art Unwin wrote:

John, may I suggest that the term :"zero" represents the extreme of
what can be perceived and not a total
nothingness which cannot exist in science. Thus we can have two
phenomina that cannot be identified
in singular form but becomes identifiable when they act in concert.
Best Regards
Art

Aye captain.

Upon close examination, "absolute zero" is a rather "imaginary
concept/condition."

Regards,
JS

--
It is like a nightmare where the public servants are the people which
the police are supposed to protect us from!