Old September 5th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
k35454 k35454 is offline

Default CFRX - 6070

"dxAce" wrote in message

my dumbass mommie tried to correct me II, but look what happened! wrote:

dxAce wrote:

I can't hardly believe they are back on!

That is a double negative. The sentence means you can easily believe
they are back on. It's like using the phrase 'I could care less' when
you actually mean 'I couldn't care less'. Similar sounding sentences
with opposite meanings.

The correct phrase, which you intended, is:

'I can hardly believe they are back on!'

How the f00k would you know what I intended or not you worthless piece of
Canadian excrement?

"The greatness of a man is measured by the venom
of his enemies". (Sir Winston Churchill). VOJEP.