Old September 5th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default CFRX - 6070

In article
,
junius wrote:

On Sep 5, 2:20*pm, dxAce wrote:
k35454 wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Any quotes where he happens to mention dumbass Canucks?

Okay, after a quick google search, I came across this:

"Canada is the linchpin of the English-speaking world. Canada, with
those relations of friendly, affectionate intimacy with the United
States on the one hand and with her unswerving fidelity to the British
Commonwealth and the Motherland on the other, is the link which joins
together these great branches of the human family, a link which,
spanning the oceans, brings the continents into their true relation
and will prevent in future generations any growth of division between
the proud and the happy nations of Europe and the great countries
which have come into existence in the New World."

--Winston Churchill, Sept. 1941

I would not describe MII as affectionate.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California