Old September 6th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_12_] dxAce[_12_] is offline

Default CFRX - 6070

D Peter Maus wrote:

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
junius wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:20 pm, dxAce wrote:
k35454 wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message
Any quotes where he happens to mention dumbass Canucks?

Okay, after a quick google search, I came across this:

"Canada is the linchpin of the English-speaking world. Canada, with
those relations of friendly, affectionate intimacy with the United
States on the one hand and with her unswerving fidelity to the British
Commonwealth and the Motherland on the other, is the link which joins
together these great branches of the human family, a link which,
spanning the oceans, brings the continents into their true relation
and will prevent in future generations any growth of division between
the proud and the happy nations of Europe and the great countries
which have come into existence in the New World."

--Winston Churchill, Sept. 1941

Seems they've fallen down on their responsibilities.

Perhaps our partners have turned more aggressive and war like. I never
know what sort of international abomination, all based on lies, they are
going to start next. It would appear there is no situation bad enough,
anywhere on earth, that the US State Department and Military can't make
worse. Then they lie. Again.

Love can't go on being unconditional forever. Alcoholics anonymous has
methods to aid the spouses of drunkards. What do countries like Canada
have when their partners turn to a life of lying and pillage?

So, it's not Canada that has fallen down on it's responsibilities. It's
the neighbour turning it's back on morals, decency and truth in the name
of cheap oil and destabilization of large parts of the globe.

In that case, I'll be waiting for that Great Canadian Invasion.
You know, with the Canadian Navy pulling into Burnham Harbor and
blasting away at the Columbia Yacht Club.

Do they even have a Navy anymore?

I do remember some years back that they'd purchased some rusty old submarines,
but that was the last I'd seen any mention of it.

Oh well, I suppose we'll continue to protect them, at our expense of course.