Old September 7th 08, 10:36 AM
Bubblesdee Bubblesdee is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
Bubblesdee wrote:
Hi

I recently aquired a S350DL receiver. ...

Stumbled across this on the net (article describes an rf
transformer/antenna he uses--pay attention to the direction of the
windings on the toroid):

http://www.qrp.pops.net/swl-ant.asp

and thought about your S350Dl and thought I would let you give it a read ...

Regards,
JS

--
It is like a nightmare where the public servants are the people which
the police are supposed to protect us from!

It looks like I am going to have to learn how to wind some baluns up.

I will keep you posted on progress

Thanks again