Old September 7th 08, 09:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Billy Burpelson Owes Himself An Alzheimer's Test

On Sep 5, 4:58*pm, Billy Burpelson wrote:
wrote:
John McCain owes America a thorough test for Alzheimer's and cognitive
impairment long before Election Day

- All joking aside, the job of President *is* very stressful.
- Just look at pictures of GWB in 2000 and today.
- Hopefully, one starting out at 72 will be up to the task.

=IF= John "Smiley" McCain wins in 2008 : We will all see
Hillary "Rotten" Clinton running as hard as hell in 2012.
* Der Führer Der Welt
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...laryhitler.jpg
* Die Schlechte Schwarze Hexe
http://www.judiciaryreport.com/image...nton-witch.jpg

- Finally, recall that Ronnie Reagan napped through a
- lot and had Nancy and her astrologer run the country.
- Now *that* was scary!

Billy Burpelson -if- 'You' Finally Recall That . . .
-then- Maybe It is 'You' that Needs the Alzheimer's Test ;-)
-but- bp I will give you a 'passing' score for no-reply.

bp - we are 'star' stuff ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9dEAx5Sgw