Old September 7th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default (OT) : Obama-Biden Campaign & DNC Desercrated 12,000 US Flagsat the Coronation of President-for-Life Barack Hussein Obama II at InvescoField in Denver

RHF wrote:

Dave,

ACTUALLY TO QUOTE YOUR OWN NEWS SOURCE
http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_10398830
"a worker at Invesco Field in Denver saved thousands
of unused flags from the Democratic National Convention
that were headed for the garbage.

Your quote is misleading. It is taken out of context and thus it's
meaning has changed. We call that yellow journalism where I come from.
This is the full quote:

"This morning, Republicans tell me that a worker at Invesco Field in
Denver saved thousands of unused flags from the Democratic National
Convention that were headed for the garbage. Guerrilla campaigning. They
will use these flags at their own event today in Colorado Springs with
John McCain and Sarah Palin."