Old September 7th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics
[email protected] saltyfishsauce@gmail.com is offline

Default Shocker: L.A. Progressive Writer Who Smeared Palin as a Racist andSexist is a Life-Long Liberal With a Severe Hatred of Republicans

On Sep 6, 6:30*pm, Rob wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 6:53 pm, wrote:

Unsourced

*http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/09...in-a-frightene...

don't believe it.

Shocker: L.A. Progressive Writer Who Smeared Palin as a Racist and
Sexist is a Life-Long Liberal With a Severe Hatred of Republicans

The LA Progressive post attacking Sarah Palin as a racist and a sexist
that has been swallowed unquestioningly by the dimmer lights of the
progressive blogosphere is the work of one Charley James.

Who is Charley James?

James is a far left-wing blogger that views radical activist web site
Democracy Now!

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6891

as "one of the few news and public affairs programs delivering real
news"... perhaps not that surprising for the kind of person shocked
that some damnable Americans in progressive Canada didn't appreciate
his "Bush Lied/They Died" tee shirt.

James, who has been blogging at The Political Curmudgeon since June of
this year, claims to be an independent investigative journalist, and I
have no doubt that he is.

Why, just check out his unimpeachable fact-checking methodology:

"To verify what friends were writing, I called the St. Paul Mayor’s
Office (615.266.8510) where I was directed to the police
(651.291.1111). A PR woman for the cops said I had to talk to the
Secret Service (612.348.1800), which refused to answer any questions
but asked for the spelling of my name before telling me to call
Homeland Security (202.282.8000) where repeated calls were not
returned. I tracked down the cell phone number of the St. Paul
convention office of the Republican National Committee where the man
who answered claimed to have no idea what I was talking about,
helpfully suggesting I call the police before suddenly asking how I
got the number. Ring around the rosy. "

"It was like trying to get an answer from Dick Cheney’s office.
Translation: The e-mails were accurate. "

This stellar journalist uses the long-validated "Olbermann method" of
confirmation, where the inability to collect evidence to the contrary
proves the worse rumors about your enemies are true.

So by all means, when Charley James writes that Sarah Palin is a
racist that hates Eskimos, don't let the fact that she's been married
to one for the past 20 years get in the way.

http://confederateyankee.mu.nu/archives/272716.php

Anything "Progressive" = Typical Communist style propaganda lies.