Old November 13th 03, 08:57 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

KB7QHC:
Take the simple question I offered you some time ago: "What is the
value of this inductor?" You have never responded to this, nor
offered an anticipated value for your own, future work.

Value as inductance?
Take typical mobile antenna, or from info by W9UCW, resonate it on particular
ham band with inserted inductance, calculate the value and you got it. Then
check the resonant frequency, if it is not what you are aiming for, readjust
the inductance or stinger length.

Again, our first to step was to answer the question: is it the same or more
like around 50% difference. If we agree that it isn't, then we go and
investigate and try to fit the calculations and correlate specific setups.
W9UCW took his appart (doen some time ago), I have right now my 72 Buick
LeSabre with Hustler masts, coils and some home brewed coils. I can provide
dimensions, coil inductances for those who want to calculate Hustlers. Other
stuff I have to make, time permitting.

Are we merging?

Yuri