Old September 8th 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Finally, some begins a real study of time ...

wrote:
On Sep 7, 7:41 pm, John Smith wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 7, 5:58 pm, John Smith wrote:
wrote:
You may have just found this news group, the rest of us have been here
awhile ...
Actually I have been posting here as dfinn, KR4AJ and AI4QJ, and on
"policy", since 1995 on nando.net. There have been several John
Smiths' and John Does' over the years who have posted anonymously and
the Cecil Moores' Gary Caufmans' and Todd Littles' that did not. You
can say that you were an original John Smith but I never believe
anything that anonymous posters write. Certainly you can even accuse
them of being senile and not feel bad because it is as if you are
writing any other inanimate object that does not have a brain.

Actually, you stand here as an idiot, sure, I am ashamed for your sure,

Please explain what it means to be ashamed for "your sure". What
exactly is a "your sure"?

I pity you ... but that does not change your words ...

Of course not, nor was there any intent to do so.

If you think I argue with those here in "less than what they expect
terms",

This sentence is rather awkward. But it does reveal that you choices
to argue are not necesessarily founded on technical principles but
guidedn instead by the ad hominem.

the know you should expect nothing,

"the know" I expect nothing.

and certainly, if your catch
me in a good mood--much less ...

Cool, we should expect less than nothing from you. Define less than
nothing.

Regards,
JS

It is difficult to have a discussion with an organism whose brain
approaches the intellect of a paramecium caudatum.

Yeah, I'll admit, there was a couple of errors in the grammer, I keep
thinking I'll slow down and read before posting [shrug.]

When you have something to say which is logical, can you put it in caps
.... sorry, but I just skim your text now--since nothing interesting has
been seen for so long ... I am sure you understand ...

Regards,
JS
--
It is like a nightmare where the public servants are the people which
the police are supposed to protect us from!