Old September 8th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Coupling a T2FD to a S350DL

Cecil Moore wrote:

If you want more difficulty, stack the two toroids
together and wind ten turns of RG-400 on them. :-)

Well, I was wondering about that, you at least did the crossover and
wound half the turns in the opposing clockwise direction, I HOPE! ;-)

Even though this guy:

http://www.w8ji.com/toroid_balun_winding.htm

poses an argument against it!

And, this guy:

http://www.arising.com.au/people/Hol...ph/CMBalun.htm

implies, "What the heck, wind 30T on a junk-box ferrite rod and do 160m!"

Regards,
JS

--
It is like a nightmare where the public servants are the people which
the police are supposed to protect us from!