Old September 8th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default EXTRA SPECIAL: ObaMao - ³My Muslim faith²

Telamon wrote:

O-bla-ma is just plain stupid. "Now if everyone would just get their
tires inflated to the proper pressure and got an engine tuneup we would
not have to import oil." What an idiot.

People who think the atmosphere can support an unlimited amount of
industrial poop are the idiots. We are at a crossroads: either we can
continue to pretend all is well and burn with impunity or we can start
an energy revolution.

Granted, the latter will involve certain sacrifice for a while, but
guarantees a brighter day in the long run.

But the former is a huge leap of faith with very limited upside.