Old September 8th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Billy Burpelson Owes Himself An Alzheimer's Test

On Sep 7, 3:21*pm, Billy Burpelson wrote:
wrote:
John McCain owes America a thorough test for Alzheimer's and cognitive
impairment long before Election Day

Roy, your rude response puzzles me. This is *exactly* what I said:

- All joking aside, the job of President *is* very stressful.
- Just look at pictures of GWB in 2000 and today.
- Hopefully, one starting out at 72 will be up to the task.

It IS a stressful job, pictures of GWB do indeed show that he aged; no
slam was intended, just a simple statement of fact. From that point
onward, it does not take a great leap of faith to respectfully suggest
that someone just starting at age 72 could well be in for a stressful ride.

And then I said:

- Finally, recall that Ronnie Reagan napped through a
- lot and had Nancy and her astrologer run the country.
- Now *that* was scary!

Again what I stated above was a matter of *public record*, a true
statement, not a slam. Ronnie DID nap a lot and Nancy DID have her
(quack?) 'astrologer' making decisions for the country -- and again, no
slam; but I do find that rather alarming (and yes, scary).

RHF wrote:
Billy Burpelson -if- 'You' Finally Recall That . . .
-then- Maybe It is 'You' that Needs the Alzheimer's Test

So, I made two statements, both legitimate and both matters of public
record -- and for that, you say *I* need an Alzheimer's test? I
respectfully suggest you check out the guy you see in the mirror when
shaving. And try not to be so sensitive to statements that are a matter
of public record.

* Billy Burpelson Owes Himself An Alzheimer's Test
* Billy Burpelson -if- 'You' Finally Recall That . . .
* -then- Maybe It is 'You' that Needs the Alzheimer's Test ;-)
* -but- bp I will give you a 'passing' score for no-reply.

BP - Dang You 'Failed' ;-) ~ RHF