Old September 8th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Boycott "The Oprah Winfrey Show" : Call Her Sponsors - TellThem We Want Sarah Palin Now !

On Sep 7, 8:23*pm, D Peter Maus wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I read the democrap spin excuse. I don't believe it.

The republicans re-used them.

It's silly season. *Praise Bob for the World Service.

I don't know about you but I can't wait for this election to be over and
done with. I've never seen such disconnected candidates before. For some
reason they think this election is all about themselves. Talk about your
crapy choices. It was disgusting to watch the party zombies at the
conventions applaud one dumb line after another. I expect this election
to be a big wake-up call for both main parties.

-*I think it's going to be a big wake up call for Oprah, as well.

Boycott "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - Call Her Sponsors :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott
Tell Them We Want Sarah Palin Now !

Liberal Media's Fairness Doctrine : Oprah Says NO
to Sarah Palin on "The Oprah Winfrey Show"
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...palin-opr.html
Oprah Winfrey, the billionaire TV talk-show diva who is supporting
the
Democratic presidential nominee, says she will not allow the
Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin on her daily show,
which is widely viewed by women.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oprah_Winfrey
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Oprah_Winfrey_Show

Another clear example of the Two Faces of Oprah Winfrey
a 'show' focused on Women by a Woman who excludes the
first Women in 24 Years on a Major US Political Party Ticket
since Geraldine Ferraro in 1984 as the Democrat Party's
VP Candidate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldi...e-Presidential...

Oprah Winfrey BANS Sarah Palin from Her Show
http://tristatehomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=25241

NOTE - Oprah Winfrey has had Barack and Michelle Obama
http://images.quickblogcast.com/4823..._fam_oprah.jpg
on her show several times over the years to Promote them
as the 'right' kind of people for her viewers -but- Sarah Palin
is evidently the 'wrong' kind of people for Oprah's viewers.
* * * Classic Liberal Media Censorship and Discrimination * * *
-aka- Democrat Party's Fairness Doctrine : Lock the Right Out

Oprah Winfrey Says "NO" to Sarah Palin Interview on
The Oprah Winfrey Show http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...08.sarahpalin1
* Some are calling it outright Discrimination
* Oprah Winfrey : Un-Fair and Un-Balanced
* Media Bias Against Women Republicans

Sarah Palin the Republican VP Candidate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin
* is Current News and Part of History in the Making
* is a Women of Accomplishment
! SHAME ON YOU OPRAH !
http://usliberals.about.com/od/celeb...ahActivist.htm
Sarah Palin a Women is now Officially America's :
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...72622521.shtml
Most Loved Politician and Oprah Winfrey Rejects Her
because Sarah Palin is the Wrong Kind of Women.
{a Republican}

Is Oprah Winfrey Biased ? - Oprah Won't Interview
Sarah Palin on The Oprah Winfrey Show
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...5736716&page=1

Some Say Oprah Winfrey is a "Traitor"
for Endorsing Obama and NOT A WOMEN {Clinton}
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4167650&page=1

Oprah Winfrey Balking at Having Sarah Palin
on The Oprah Winfrey Show
Note - Oprah last year blocked an appearance by
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas it would
'appear' that he is not the 'right' kind of people too.

Every Public Appearance that Sarah Palin makes
She should Thank the People for coming to see Her
"Cause You Won't See Me On Oprah" -smile-&-wink-