Old September 9th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II has Publically Admitted to UsingIllegal Drugs Time and time Again . . .

On Sep 8, 5:44*pm, Billy Burpelson wrote:

- Possibly very similar to a certain prez with the initials GWB
- who was (is?) according to his own account, a self-admitted
- alcoholic and coke head.

BB promoting another Democrat Lie and Liberal Media
Distortion of The Facts and The Truth about George "W"
Bush.

Some have questionably 'alleged' the "coke-head" statement.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_...se_controversy
=BUT= To the best of my knowledge there is NO single
statement by George "W" Bush admitting that he used
'coke' or claimed to be a 'coke-head'.
Lies and Rumors Ain't Facts : He said that they said . . .
-and- I heard that they heard . . . =fabrications=

BB - FACTUAL REALITY [ DA TRUTH ]
Barack Hussein Obama II has Publically Admitted
to Using Illegal Drugs
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/10/24/news/dems.php

Video Proof of Barack Hussein Obama II
Publically Admitted to Using Drugs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kXIW5MBvjs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jlEPSewLuk&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgTbLeSuee4

In Barack Hussein Obama II -first book-
"Dreams From My Father" (1995), written before he
entered politics, BHO wrote that he had used Marijuana
and Cocaine ("maybe a little Blow"). He said he had not
tried Heroin because he did not like the Pusher who was
trying to sell it to him.

- Does that make him a "Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist
- from Calipornia" too? * ;-)

BB - OK so in your world of Democrat Lies and Liberal
Media Distortions George "W" Bush was the Governor
of the State of California ? - - - Dang the Good People
of Texas will really be Shocked to Hear that one.

bb - keep creating and rewriting history ~ RHF