Old September 9th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) : Boycott "The Oprah Winfrey Show" : Call Her Sponsors -Tell Them We Want Sarah Palin Now !

dxAce wrote:

Then you should also respect the people's right
to make a decision to boycott her program and her sponsers.

Main entry: sponsor
Pronunciation:
\ˈspän(t)-sər\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Late Latin, from Latin, guarantor, surety, from spondēre to promise
— more at spouse
Date:
1651

1: one who presents a candidate for baptism or confirmation and
undertakes responsibility for the person's religious education or
spiritual welfare2: one who assumes responsibility for some other person
or thing3: a person or an organization that pays for or plans and
carries out a project or activity; especially : one that pays the cost
of a radio or television program usually in return for advertising time
during its course

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sponsor

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/