Old September 9th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default Sept 8 Afternoon Logs

On Sep 9, 9:56�am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

... 9785 - 2302 - R. Australia, Darwin, Australia - (Indonesian) - sio:232
- YL w/ news, RA ID. Very weak. - (Sony ICF-7600GR w/ 25' reel -
Bryant,KY, US - Sept 8)

Hey Mike, are your reel and long wires outside or inside?

Both the ones listed in the Sept 8 logs were externally-located. I
also have a number of active and internal antennas inside my home,
including a nice dipole up in the attic that I usually use with the
Icom R75.

How you doing, Mike?

Mike
Louisville, KY