Old September 9th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default (OT) : Boycott "The Oprah Winfrey Show" : Call Her Sponsors -Tell Them We Want Sarah Palin Now !

On Sep 8, 5:43*pm, RHF wrote:

Oprah Winfrey has a Duty and Responsibility to her Viewers*
* The All American Women's TV Audience -or- Are Only Liberal
Democrat Women ALLOWED to Watch 'The Oprah' ?

No she doesn't. She can have on or not anybody she likes, just like
any other talk show. If a conservative talk show guy/gal just wants
McCain and Palin on, that's his/her business.

Where did you get this "All-American" slogan from? Is that hers?

Anybody can watch or avoid her show. I don't think her program
amounts to a hill of beans in this election, frankly, so who cares?
This amounts to the same level of effectiveness as those misguided
nuts sitting in trees on the UC-Berkeley campus.

Bruce Jensen