Old September 10th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default I appologize to all you assholes but I admit I am a real dumbasswithout a clue.

Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 10, 11:14 am, John Smith wrote:
Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but I really prefer Arnold baby.

What are you saying and why? You are not stupid at least not in my
eyesArt

John is being spoofed by someone - that really wasn't his post, Art.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -