Old September 10th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default I appologize to all you assholes but I admit I am a real dumbasswithout a clue.

Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 10, 11:14 am, John Smith wrote:
Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but I really prefer Arnold baby.

What are you saying and why? You are not stupid at least not in my
eyesArt

Art:

You deal with a fool which has a "few" computer skill and attempts "to
be me", please look closer--you should be able to tell my posts from
his/hers/its'/the-disgruntled-hams/the-aliens/etc.

Do you wish to give a fool such "powers", he/she/it has done it in the
past--I always took it for granted you "guys" knew ...

Regards,
JS

--
loudobbs.com -- you do have the power to be informed; but, first you
have to use it.