Old September 10th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default I appologize to all you assholes but I admit I am a real dumbasswithout a clue.

John, your sexual orientation is not relevant to this group. Please
clean up your act.
Thank you.

Gee, thanks, I'll attempt to remember your advice to my name-sake ...

However, I am happily married ... I don't think I have any particular
"sexual deviancies", but then--you should really ask the wife! :-P

Regards,
JS

--
loudobbs.com -- you do have the power to be informed; but, first you
have to use it.