Old September 11th 08, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
jawod jawod is offline

Default Carolina Windom using 300 ohm ladderline

Richard Clark wrote:
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:05:09 -0400, jawod wrote:

Gee, I think I follow, professor. Do tell.
73

John
AB8O

Hi John,

This (attached) should give you some sense of the rich variation of
matching opportunities for the same length of wire under variations of
tapping it with a drivepoint. The complexity of that data eludes
simple discussion.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Thanks for your help Richard. Always enjoy your posts.
BTW this one had no attachments (on my end anyway )

73

John
AB8O