Old September 12th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Dave is offline

Default Light,Lazers and HF

"Art Unwin" wrote in message
I await the day when a ham comes along with sufficient education to
verify or discredit the Maxwell/Gauss
mathematics but I know a ham is not around in the U.S. that can
discredit it.

of course not, we are all educated enough to know the proper relationship
between gauss and maxwell, and the fact that gauss's law is an accepted part
of maxwell's equations... and works fine just as it is without your extra
't' added to it. it would take someone graduating from the warped art's
college of mystical electromagnetics with an advanced degree in
neutrino-anti-gravity-weak-force-jumping-particles to handle that proof!