Old September 13th 08, 12:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_13_] dxAce[_13_] is offline

Default (OT) Palin knows nothing about finance

hangman wrote:

Shutup Dave!

Michael Savage made an interesting comment last night and that was that Barack
Hussein Obama would not even be able to pass a background check to become a
beginning FBI agent (or to join the Secret Service) due to his past association
with William Ayers, former Weatherman.

Now how the hell does the boy Obama think that he's qualified to be President?

"Dave" wrote in message
MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
Sarah Palin is pulling in a lot of people for Palin/McCain.
cuhulin

People? That's being generous. They are sheep. As in "lead to
slaughter"...

Yet another change and hope sheeple speaks.

I actually hold no hope. I support the least threatening ticket but
expect very little. This country deserves exactly what it gets.