Old September 14th 08, 07:22 PM
2E0EJS 2E0EJS is offline
Junior Member

Location: Doncaster UK
Default Yaesu FT530 speaker/mic - pinout

Hi all
I have an old FT530 kicking around that I wish to use mobile.
My problem is that I need the pinouts of the jack plugs on the speaker mic so I can emulate these on the plugs of a hands free / remote TX switch mic.
I have seen various bits of info for connections but none that states if I need a DC blocking capacitor or not and what do I connect to earth to make the radio TX (must this be via a resistor?).
I would appreciate any info on this please................................

Neil 2E0EJS / M3SGC