Old July 28th 03, 08:02 AM
John Crighton

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:33:48 +0100, Paul Burridge
wrote:

How did you go with Win's soft start motor controller?

Currently under construction...
--

Hello Paul,
you are dragging the anchor a bit. That was months ago! :-)

Have a look here
http://www.ife.tugraz.at/datashts/nsc/h7912.pdf
Page 9. Application hints, has some good reading
on how to play around with the input transformer.

Is Henry's Radio still around? They used sell
sets of IF coils for hobbyists and experimenters. My
Henry's catalogue is a bit old. A nice Indian gent in
an electronics junk shop in Edgeware Road gave it
to me in 1973. I should come over there and get
a more up to date copy. Are the electronic disposal
shops still there?
Maybe rob some 455 KHz IF coils out of a dud
transistor radio if necessary. Save some dosh.

Get that Dalo etch resist pen out, bottle of ferric chloride
and sharpen your old soldering iron.

You have a good Tek CRO and a Signal Generator.

Do I sound like I am pushing you? Heh heh heh....

Regards,
John Crighton
Sydney