Old September 15th 08, 02:55 PM posted to soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
John Smith[_3_] John Smith[_3_] is offline

Default Gay BDSM Site John Smith certainly can give you the link to thegay ham [email protected] Send to for details!

On Sep 12, 10:47*am, "n8wwm mrbindwell \(fatboy\)"
wrote:
"badyoungmaster" wrote in message

... There is a free gay bdsm site atwww.men4bdsm.com

Do you have one for gay BDSM ham radio operators? I'm ready load up my long
wire. (wink wink)

--
n8wwm mrbindwellhttp://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n8wwmpetroad2ie4.jpg

John Smith can also give you more than the links if your interested.