Old September 15th 08, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default Liberal Fascist?? Looks like RHF has another sockpuppet!!

Billy Smith wrote:

You really are quite the republican puppet aren't you?

A liberal by term is one who is very free thinking both in actions but
in words. Therefore, it would be much of a contradiction in terms to
state a liberal to be a fascist. Seeing that fascism is the combination
of government and business as practiced in General Francos Spain and
Mussolini's Italy, America's largest trading partner, the Red Chinese
Communists would be much more involved in Fascism on the economic and
military sense.

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who
cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing,
their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties
— someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions
that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a
"Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."