Old September 15th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.sex.homosexual,alt.callahans,rec.ponds
John Smith[_3_] John Smith[_3_] is offline

Default Small Antennas and small dickies get John SMiths undividedattention. Johnny Boi just loves little dickies but prefers to call em [email protected] is a pervert from California forsure

On Sep 15, 4:07*pm, John Smith wrote: I
love little pee pees MY pee pee is little just loike my little brain.
Will you show me your pee pee if I show you mine?