Old July 28th 03, 10:52 PM
Paul Burridge

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:02:53 GMT, (John Crighton)
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:33:48 +0100, Paul Burridge
wrote:

How did you go with Win's soft start motor controller?

Currently under construction...
--

Hello Paul,
you are dragging the anchor a bit. That was months ago! :-)

Have a look here
http://www.ife.tugraz.at/datashts/nsc/h7912.pdf

You'll have to forgive me here, John, as i'm battling with a duff
display on the computer I'm using at the moment and I was only able to
glimpse the data for a few seconds, but this chip doesn't seem to be
suitable for 40Mhz FM, does it? I'm sure your general solution to the
problem is an excellent one, though, if a suitable chip can be found.
--

"I believe history will be kind to me, since I intend
to write it." - Winston Churchill