Old September 16th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.ponds
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Small Antennas and small dickies get John SMiths undivided attention.Johnny Boi just loves little dickies but prefers to call em an [email protected] a pervert from California for sure

John Smith wrote:
On Sep 15, 4:07 pm, John Smith wrote: I
love little pee pees MY pee pee is little just loike my little brain.
Will you show me your pee pee if I show you mine?

Yanno', I really hate plonking "John Smith" and not being able to review
my own posts -- but, I guess I can live with that ... ROFLOL

Oh yeah, PLONKERS!

JS